- Restore server A .
- Slave the hard drives of server A on restored server.
- Slave the /home (primary hard drive) of server A
After restore the server A witll have 4 drvies:
1. New Drive
2. New Drive
3. Slaved Drive (Primary) of server B
4. Slaved Drive (Secondary) of server B
In 72 hours we would like the following changes:
1. Remove Drive (Primary) of server A from server B
2. Slaved Drive (Secondary) of server A from server B
3. Add original (hacked) primary drive of B as slave to server B (restored)
4. Add original (hacked) secondary drive of server B as slave to server B (restored)
This will enable us to recover our data in a secure way.
Please use the above at your own risk. I assume no responsibility.
rhel linux security server